Commonly used adhesive mortar. (C1)SEE MORE
Covers: 3 kg / m²
Contain: Kit 2kg & 10kg
Floor: interior/exterior | Wall: interior
MEP®.COL Epoxy is a tricomponent epoxy adhesive mortar for tile and stone bonding.
It is particularly suitable for environment subject to strong chemical aggression and heavy traffic:
Laying of all types of tiles, marble, natural stones .:
• Remove all traces of grease, oil, cement laitance. Remove dust.
• On excessively porous cement surfaces - e.g. thin screed - it is recommended to close the support with a porosity stabilizer MEP® PRIM GP.
• In case of holes or significant flatness defects, fill with MEP®. REP Sol.
Mix the 3 components until a flexible and homogeneous mortar is obtained.
• Spread MEP®.COL Epoxy on the surface using a trowel, then use the appropriate notched trowel to adjust the thickness.
• Proceed to spread on both the surface and back of the tile
• Press the ceramic covering by hammering with a mallet to ensure perfect transfer.
• Remove traces of adhesive from the tiles with a damp sponge as you apply the tiles.
• Drying time before grouting: approx. 24 hours.
• Grouting with MEP®. Epoxy Joint.
Respect the correct execution of the joints (peripheral / movement / expansion). Refer to DTU 52.2
• Remove excess MEP®.COL Epoxy as it is applied.
• Immediately after application, clean tools with warm water.
• Protect tiles sensitive to stains (e.g. natural stone, porous tiles, etc.).
• Remove blown or insufficiently adherent tiles.
• Correct planimetry defects ≤ 10 mm directly with MEP®. REP Sol