Commonly used adhesive mortar. (C1)SEE MORE
Covers: 3.5 kg / m²
Contain: Bucket 5kg & 25kg
Ready to use
MEP®.COL Pate is an improved ready-to-use adhesive. for bonding of tile.
Laying of all types of tiles, marble, stone, any sizes.
• Remove all traces of grease, oil, cement laitance.
• Remove dust.
• Moisten the surface.
• On excessively porous cement surfaces, it is recommended to seal the surface with a porosity stabilizer. MEP® PRIM GP.
• In case of holes or significant flatness defects, fill with MEP®. REP Sol.
• Before use, knead the product to make it more flexible.
• Spread MEP®. COL Pate on the surface with a trowel on a surface of 1 to 2 m², then adjust the thickness using the appropriate notched trowel.
• Spread the adhesive both on the side of the tiles and surface for formats larger than 500 cm².
• Proceed to lay down the tiles.
• Press the ceramic covering by hammering with a mallet to ensure perfect transfer.
• Remove traces of adhesive from the tiles with a damp sponge as you apply the tiles.
Drying time before grouting: approx. 24 hours.
Grouting using MEP® products. JOINT Color / Large / Flex /Rustic / Epoxy...
Respect the correct execution of the joints (peripheral / movement / expansion).
• Under renovation:
• Probe existing coatings to ensure their good hold.
• Remove blown-in or insufficiently adherent tiles.
• Glue the missing elements back together or rectify any planimetry defects ≤ 10 mm directly with MEP DURA®. REP.