Commonly used adhesive mortar. (C1)SEE MORE
Covers: 0.2 kg / m²
Contain: Kits 1kg & 4kg
Floor: interior/exterior | Wall: interior/exterior
Laying in private swimming pools or ponds
MEP®. JOINT Epoxy is a three-component epoxy grouting mortar which is acid-proof for the production of joints from 2 to 20 mm. It allows durable joints to form when it is necessary to have a mechanical as well as high acid resistance.
MEP®. Epoxy is recommended for :
- Remove all traces of glue or cement from the joints.
- Remove dust.
- Before pointing, make sure that the mortar or adhesive has set properly and that it has evacuated all traces of dust.
a lot of its moisture.
NB: These practices will allow a better holding and homogeneity of the joints.
Mix the 3 components until a flexible and homogeneous mortar is obtained.
Spread MEP®. JOINT Epoxy and smooth in a diagonal movement to the tile using a trowel and/or plastic float.
Make sure that the joints are completely filled.
Smooth the joints and remove excess material with a soft joint trowel.
Emulsify with clean (lukewarm) water using a green cleaning pad or cleaning machine, taking care not to dig into the joint.
Clean with lukewarm water.
If necessary, finish with a dry cloth.
NB: Once dry, clean MEP®. Epoxy Seal is extremely difficult. It is strongly recommended to remove traces as you go along.
• Avoid application in direct sunlight or rain and protect from wind whenever possible.
• Remove excess MEP®. JOINT Epoxy Sealant as you apply.
• Immediately after application, clean tools with warm water.
• Protect tiles sensitive to stains.