Commonly used adhesive mortar. (C1)SEE MORE
Covers: 3 kg / m² / cm
Contain: Bag 20kg
Floor: Interior and Exterior
MEP®. CHAPE TRADI is a preblended cement base, ready to use, mortar for standard screeds.
MEP®. CHAPE TRADI is classified as a C20F4 screed in accordance with European Standard EN 13813.
MEP®. CHAPE TRADI is designed for internal and external floating or bonded screeds on old and new floor.
MEP®. CHAPE TRADI is indicated for:
▪ Ensure that surfaces are not subjected to rising damp
▪ Surfaces must be clean and free of dust, release agent, fungi
▪ All unsound areas, flaky or peeling layers must be removed
▪ Surface should be pre-wetted prior to application
Notes: New floors must be allowed to cure for minimum periods to ensure that movement due to shrinkage does not affect the screed
Mixing ratio: 2.75 lts (+/- 0.5lts) water per 25 kg bag
▪ In a concrete mixer, gradually add the powder into the required water quantity
▪ Mix thoroughly until dry mortar consistency
NB: Never add more water to the mix. Should the mortar stiffen up due to delays in application then discard the product and mix a fresh batch
▪ Apply an adhesive slurry beforehand
▪ Mix thoroughly to a smooth consistency dura.®latex with sand (1:1) cement. Blend the components to provide a viscous liquid that is easily brushed
▪ Bed MEP®. CHAPE TRADI firmly into wet adhesive slurry to ensure optimum contact
▪ Leveled and finish as required
▪ In accordance with DTU 26.2
▪ Do not use on surface subject to rising damp (only floating application is allowed)
▪ Do not use on areas that do not allow the flow of rainwater
▪ Do not use on surface in direct contact with ground
▪ Do not use on unstable or flaky surface
▪ Not design for industrial application
Floors that are permanently wet or subject to rising damp.
Soils that do not allow rainwater to run off.
Soils exposed to direct contact with the ground.
Friable or unstable soils.
▪ Saw cut joint – must comply with DTU 26.2
▪ All movement joints – must be extend in the screed
▪ External application – must have a slope of 1.5% minimum
▪ Packaging: 25kg triple-ply paper bags
▪ Handling and storage: 6 months if kept in a dry cool place in the original packaging
In more extreme conditions this period might be shortened
▪ Tools: Concrete / paddle mixer, ruler, trowel