Commonly used adhesive mortar. (C1)SEE MORE
Covers: 300 g / m² / layer
Contain: Bucket 5kg
Floor: Interior and Exterior
MEP®. PRIM EPOXY is a two-component, solvent-free, clear epoxy
MEP®. PRIM EPOXY is designed for priming non-porous surfaces prior to the application of:
▪ The surface must be clean, sound, free of dust, release agent and fungi
▪ Remove any friable residues (peeling paint, old adhesive, cement laitance, etc) that can compromise the adhesion
Notes: New floors and walls must be allowed to cure for minimum periods to ensure that movement due to shrinkage does not affect the surface
Add MEP®. PRIM EPOXY (BASE) to MEP®. PRIM EPOXY (ACTIVATOR) and mix for 1 to 2min using a slow-speed electric mixer (150r/min) until a uniform mix is obtained.
▪ Apply a first coat of MEP®. PRIM EPOXY at a rate of 400 g/m2 using a roller or a paint brush
▪ Drying takes between 4 to 6 hours at +20°C
▪ Apply a second coat of MEP®. PRIM EPOXY at a rate of 300 g/m2
▪ Saturate the wet epoxy using dry sand at a rate of 3.5 to 4.5 Kg/m2.
NB : Saturated surface should have the color of dry sand
▪ After 24h remove excess of sand by vacuuming
▪ Do not use on wet surface
▪ Not design to be applied in constant wet area
▪ Do not dilute.
▪ Wearing gloves and safety goggles
▪ Packaging: 30kg kit (5kg Epoxy kit + 25Kg of dry sand)
▪ Handling and storage: 24 months if kept in a dry cool place in the original packaging
In more extreme conditions this period might be shortened
▪ Tools: Paint Brush, Roller