Commonly used adhesive mortar. (C1)SEE MORE
Covers: 2 kg / m² / mm
Contain: Bag 25kg
MEP®. CEL Express is a rapid mortar (1h) for carrying out common seals and small repairs.
Can be used indoors and outdoors for:
• Sealing of urban furniture
• Common seals
• Various small repairs
Do not use directly on asphalt or bituminous mix
• Masonry elements
• Natural stones
• The supports must be clean and cohesive.
• Remove the defective parts by spiking, leaving sharp edges at the edge of the volume to be filled.
• Remove dust and carefully clean the support.
• Moisten the support abundantly and let it breathe.
• The metal parts to be sealed must be clean, degreased and free from rust.
• Mix with approximately 4.5L of water per 25 kg bag until a flexible and homogeneous mortar is obtained.
CAUTION: MEP®. CEL Express dries quickly. Do not waste large quantities so as not to exceed the open time.
• Taking into account the very rapid setting, adapt the quantity to be prepared.
• Mix MEP®. CEL Express manually, with a shovel or with a slow electric mixer (500 rpm), until a homogeneous mortar is obtained.
• Adapt the amount of water according to the type of work (avoid excess water).
• On flooring, pour MEP®. CEL Express regularly, avoiding any inclusion of air.
• For vertical and underside sealing, introduce a plastic consistency mortar, avoiding any inclusion of air.
• The piece to be sealed can be placed before or immediately after placing the mortar. It must remain motionless while the mortar sets.
• Clean tools with water while the product is fresh.
• Do not add water to the mixture during setting.
• A batch which has started to set must not be used.
• Avoid application in direct sunlight or in rain and out of wind whenever possible.
• Packaging: 25kg bag.
• Storage: 6 months from the date of manufacture, in original unopened packaging stored in a dry place
• Tools: concrete mixer, mixer, shovel, trowel, float, sponge.