Commonly used adhesive mortar. (C1)SEE MORE
Covers: 400 g / m² / layer
Contain: Buckets 5kg & 18kg
Floor: Interior | Wall Interior
Ready to use
MEP®. DRY Platre is a ready-to-use water protection system to be used prior to tiles laying. It protects surfaces sensitive to water in walls and floors.
• Cement base (slab, screed)
• Anhydrite screed
• Old coverings (tiling or semi-flexible slab)
• Wood panels
• Cement or concrete plaster
• Plaster, plaster tile
• Cardboard plasterboard ("gypsum board")
• Aerated concrete
• Old coating: tiles or paint
• Ponds, swimming pools, industrial premises
• Roofs, terraces and exterior facades
• Surfaces must be clean, dust-free, and free of all traces of oil, laitance...
• They must be perfectly dry, free of any rising damp.
• Review the old coatings to make sure they are still in good condition.
• Scrape or sand any varnish, flaking paint or glue residues.
• Roughen up glossy paints and sand glazed ceramics.
• Rinse and allow drying.
• Apply the appropriate primers according to the surface: MEP®. PRIM GP for porous surfaces and MEP®. PRIM Plus for closed surfaces.
• MEP®. DRY PLATRE is ready to use and must not be diluted.
• Before use, mix the product to make it more flexible.
Product Application :
Treatment of singular points (angles, services ...)
• The singular points will be treated before the running part as follows: roll out the sealing strip MEP® TRAME 02 in the first pass of MEP®. DRY Platre then cover it immediately with a second coat of MEP®. DRY Platre.
• Allow to dry.
• Apply MEP®. DRY Platre by roller or brush in at least 2 cross-coats.
• Spread the first pass with a roller or brush at a rate of 400 g/m².
• Leave to dry for 3 to 4 hours: MEP®. DRY Platre must be dry to the touch.
• A second coat is applied in a cross pass at a rate of 400 g/m².
• Allow to dry for at least 12 hours before laying tiles with MEP®. COL PRO.
• The next day, grout with MEP®. JOINT Epoxy.
• On exterior floors and walls: use MEP®. DRY Flex.
• In swimming pools: use MEP®. DRY Flex..
• On special surfaces (metal, polyester...)
• Packaging: 5Kg and 18Kg buckets.
• Shelf life: 6 months from the date of manufacture, in unopened original packaging, stored in a dry place.
• Tools: wool roller, brush, paintbrush, trowel.